Wednesday 10 October 2012

Pinspiration ~ Pink, Lace and Ribbons

Hello!

For today's mani I remembered an amazing manicure by Red Sonja I have pinned on my Nail Inspiration board on Pinterest: pink nails, some French, some solid, with lace and baby bottle stamping. For my copycat mani I used Nails Inc.'s Power Pink (the one that came free with InStyle magazine) and replaced the bottles with Bundle Monster's full-nail ribbon design. Here it is!


I am so happy with this look and never would have thought of it myself. Thanks so much Red Sonja for the inspiration!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. A true wonder, you left me without words! You've given a personal touch and is also a very important cause for ... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx